Don't struggle with your cat's behavior on your own!
Your training program is designed by a professional, especially for YOU.
- new skills introduced at your pace
- exercises taught in your own learning style
- tweaks and revisions as needed, based on your feedback
Naomi truly worked miracles. We were out of options to change [Storm]'s behavior. After observing [Storm] in her natural environment, she made multiple practical, action oriented suggestions. I was terrified that it wouldn't work, but every suggestion that we implemented worked perfectly.
Naomi is so knowledgeable, friendly, and personable. Thanks to her, [Storm] now uses an alternative box appropriately and I no longer have the smell and mess of cat urine carpets! She truly worked miracles. I can't recommend her services strongly enough.
- Tami, Rich, and STORM
Here's how it works:
Set up your intro session
Naomi will come to your house for your first session! We will get to know each other, talk in depth about your cat's behavior and your lifestyle, and get started with some foundation training. This 1-1.5 hour consultation costs $100.
Start your customized training program!
After your intro session, Naomi will send you your individualized training program which is designed around:
- your training goals
- your cat or kitten's baseline behavior
- the amount of time you have to devote to training
Your training program will be made up of some combination of these types of sessions:
Naomi teaches you and your cat the skills you need to see behavior change - then it's time for you to practice!
Naomi trains with your cat 1-on-1, giving him extra practice time on the skills you are working on at home.
Naomi video chats or emails with you to check in on your progress.
And once you complete your training program, you get access to these awesome Alumni Benefits!
- Ad-hoc Virtual Sessions
- Discounted Future Training Programs
- Alumni-Only Boarding
+ Jack and Pepper: 4 years old, DSH
- reduce attention seeking behaviors for food
- reduce middle of the night activity
- integrate human's new boyfriend into the household without causing the cats stress
Jack and Pepper's baseline behavior:
- both cats would meow and paw for food constantly, would wake up humans in the middle of the night to be fed
- cats would play with each other at 2am, knocking things over
Jack and Pepper's Custom Program:
1 Intro Session
Email follow ups
They are very happy, social, without being overly aggressive or vocal. They are more interested when we open the closet with the toys than the refrigerator or linen closet where their dry food is held!"
+ Libby: 6 years old, DSH
- stop door dashing/escaping
- increase her tolerance for handling
- teach her to come when called from back patio
Libby's baseline behavior:
- Libby would rush out the front door whenever it was left open (she used to live outside)
- would not engage with humans unless she initiated contact
- was not comfortable being handled
Libby's Custom Program:
1 Intro Session
Email follow ups
+ Pepper: 1 year(ish), DSH
- acclimate Pepper to his new home
- integrate Pepper with Logan (his doggy brother)
Pepper's baseline behavior:
- Pepper and Logan were separated on different floors of the house, Logan would fixate on Pepper when he saw him, Pepper would hiss
- Pepper wanted more freedom in the house
Pepper's Custom Program:
4 Coaching Sessions